segunda-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2021

Surfing these waves

We're looking at screens as much as if it has all the answers 
As if an idea or a good feeling could hit me through these electromagnetic waves 
I'm waiting for someone to dictate my life to me
I'm waiting for someone I don't know to influence me through a photo or video 
Sounds weird these waves that we are surfing 
I'm just sitting there accumulating and absorbing information that makes no difference 
It all distances us so much from ourselves 
We are induced to disconnect from ourselves 
No longer rebellions or revolutions that we accept to deal with 
When I don't want to deal with my own time I spend a lot of time on social media 
When I don't want to deal with my own life I watch many made up stories 
Maybe it's all about art and manifests 
I'm standing here waiting for my heroes
 
;